Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Minority Report

Minority Report
2002
Directed by: Steven Spielberg
Starring: Tom Cruise

Sunday night Patrick and I watch the Minority Report which both of us forgot how amazing of a movie it is! It's one of those movies that you forget how everything comes together so every time you watch is like watching again for the first time. I had also forgotten how many little silly things were added in there. Stuff like Tom Cruise is on some guy jet pack, they break into a house, zoom over some burgers and cook them for the family. I can't decide if I like that or not.

The woman who plays Agatha (a pre-cog) is amazing I think. She is able to do some amazing acting without it seeming crazy. Tom Cruise is good in this movie too. He does a good job in movies that are action with a bit of mystery thrown in there.

One of my favorite parts about the movie is the music. I was able to pick right up on the John Williams touch. I just love his sound and how you can pick him out of a line of movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment